Our websites are:
2) http//hubvetsure.com/: This site provides members of Vetsure accredited practices access to a range of tools and services specific to their member profile and the services they are subscribed to. This includes the ‘Pet Insurance Tools’ option which re-directs users to the Vet Portal (https://insurance.vetsure.com).
3) https /insurance.vetsure.com: This site (the ‘Vet Portal’) and the sub-sites within it allows member practices to submit electronic lead enquiries to Vetsure (with the customer’s permission), review summary policy details of customers specific to their practice and submit and track pre-authorisations and claims .
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
‘Cookie’ means a small text file placed on your computer or device by our (websites when you visit certain parts of our websites and/or when you use certain features of our websites. Details of the Cookies used by our websites are set out in the ‘Cookie’ section below:
‘We/us/our’ means TVIS Limited trading as Vetsure’, a limited company registered in England under company number 06820979, whose registered and main trading address is 2nd Floor Titan Court, 3 Bishop Square, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 INA
What are Cookies?
A Cookie is a small text file that is sent to your web browser and stored in the memory of your device when you visit a website. Cookies are useful because they enable collection of user data and analysis of how the website is being used by visitors, to optimise and create the best possible customer experience.
Some Cookies are temporary to your browsing session and deleted every time you close your browser. Other Cookies remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your device’s cache.
The Cookies we use do not hold any data that can identify you personally, such as; names, phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, bank account numbers or payment card information.
- To improve your online experience and the usability of our websites
- To recognise your computer when you use our websites
- To track your navigation of our websites
- To analyse the use of our websites and how you arrived at them
have shown interest in our service.
More information about behavioural advertising and how to manage targeting Cookies can be found at www.youronlinechoices.eu
Cookies are essential on this site to allow users to log in and remain logged in until the user
decides to log out.
This website uses and relies upon “Essential” and “Functional” Cookies.
Essential Cookies are necessary to ensure the site functions correctly and as intended.
Examples of these might include:
- Providing you / policy holders with relevant privileges to perform certain actions when
- Saving relevant information about your actions on the site in order to provide a personalised user experience
- Preventing malicious attacks.
You may be able to configure your internet browser(s) to warn you each time a new Cookie is about to be stored, so that you may make a decision whether to accept or reject it. If Cookies are already on your system, you can delete them.
For more information about Cookies and how to delete them, please visit: www.aboutcookies.org