|Veterinary Surgeon – Swaffham, Norfolk
We are looking for an experienced vet and a new graduate vet to join our busy team.
We are a truly independent small animal practice with a high emphasis on patient care and clinical freedom.
We currently have a team of five vets; nine RVN’s, two SVN’s, one kennel assistant and three receptionists.
The surgery is very spacious and extremely well equipped with an excellent client base.
We are looking for:
• Someone that will fit in well with the current enthusiastic team
• Is forward thinking in their clinical approach and provide excellent care to both pets and owners.
• Wants to be an integral part of a rapidly growing practice.
• Has the enthusiasm to manage their own case load with support from an experienced team.
We are open to new ideas and practice development as a whole and would like the successful applicant to contribute to this.
We are offering:
• Support and encouragement from a very experienced team.
• Competitive Salary
• Private healthcare
• Achievable performance related bonus and a percentage of OOH call out fees
• 4 day week
• Equally shared OOH rota
• Professional fees paid
• Generous CPD package, both funded and encouraged.
• Relocation assistance and accommodation can be available.
• Personal perk package.
Swaffham is a thriving market town with easy access to the coast, Norwich and Cambridge and good transport links to London.
If you are interested in applying for the position please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected].
Vetsure Clinic Link