|Would you like to be the latest addition to the ten-vet team in our independent small animal practice within easy reach of both the coast and the Lincolnshire Wolds?
Whether you are a new graduate or a more experienced veterinary surgeon, our practice offers an interesting veterinary caseload and quality of life for all our team.
• RCVS Approved graduate development practice. Our talented veterinary team includes Certificate holders who are happy to teach new skills and discuss cases, providing comprehensive clinical support whenever required.
• Starting salary from £32,000 per year plus rent-free modern accommodation away from main surgery if required. RCVS, VDS and BSAVA membership paid.
• For new graduates, 5 days funded CPD worth on average £5,000 per annum bringing the total package to around £44,000 p.a.
• For certificate candidates, after passing the probationary period, fully funded certificate study with all course attendance in work time equating to over £14,000 course fees and ten days CPD leave per year while you are studying for the qualification.
• Further information about our career development programme can be found at https://www.abbeyvetcentregrimsby.co.uk/careers/
• Superbly equipped premises with in-house MRI and CT suites, cutting-edge ultrasound, endoscopy and digital (DR) radiography with PACS.
• No targets or rigid treatment protocols. Clients are attracted by our clinical decision making and great communication skills, not our ability to meet sales targets.
• Seven weeks annual leave with an additional two days off to make a long weekend following any weekend worked so you can have a life outside work.
We’d love to speak with you and answer any questions you may have. To arrange to speak with one of our vets, please send your number and a time when you will be free to chat to [email protected] or call and ask reception on 01472 362821 to pass on your details.