Are you looking for a practice to call your home?
Are you looking for a fresh challenge and want to join one of the UK’s fastest growing Independent Veterinary Hospitals? Want to belong to a respected team who has an excellent 93% -95% pass rate for student nurses through ‘our doors’. The practice team is highly thought of, with awareness in mental health and well-being of its staff paramount. Staff development is supported and encouraged, including acquisition of further qualifications, through worthy appraisals plus RCVS & VDS fees paid.
This independent Hospital is rapidly expanding and developing so we are seeking a Part Time/Full Time Veterinary Nursing Assistant (permanent) to join our dedicated and hardworking teams within a well-established Equine & Small Animal Veterinary Hospital. Our independence allows us to be adaptable and flexible and respect ethics.
Successful candidates must have:
• Excellent organisation skills
• Good time management
• Strong communication and relationship building skills
• A professional appearance and attitude
• Based in East Anglia, just outside the pretty village of Blackmore, Essex. A car is essential due to location as no public transport.
In return for your hard work, we will offer you:
• Dependent on experience – competitive salaries
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday Leave (card in place but not day off )
• Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD allowance, with Certificate Support for the right candidate.
• Colleague discount
• Employee referral scheme
• Suggestion Scheme
• Extra Mile’ Reward
• Eyecare voucher scheme
• Free annual Flu jab
• And much more…