Independent Small Animal Practice – Milton Keynes (Full/Part Time)
Join our friendly, experienced, supportive and dedicated team. We are looking for a great all-rounder to join our excellent rota, offering a fantastic work/life balance. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are important.
We have certificate holders in Surgery, Medicine, Ophthalmology, Dermatology and vets with special interest in Orthopaedics, Dentistry, Imaging and Cardiology. As a team we are always happy to collaborate with each other with complicated cases, or support a colleague should they want to progress.
• Modern, purpose built RCVS accredited Veterinary Hospital with 4 branches
• Team of 18 experienced vets and 21 RVNs
• 4 day week and 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
• As the host practice for Vets Now there is no out of hours, Sundays or Bank Holidays
• 5 weeks annual leave + Bank Holidays
• Competitive Salary
• CPD allowance, encouraged to certificate level
• Pension contributions and professional membership fees paid (RCVS,VDS,BVA)
• Generous staff discounts
• Milton Keynes is a great area to live in – modern, spacious town – surrounded by countryside with excellent shopping and leisure activities and quick rail links to London
If you are interested in applying for the position please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected].Vetsure Clinic Link