Independent Small Animal Practice – Milton Keynes (Full/Part Time)
Join our friendly, experienced, supportive and dedicated team. We are looking for a great all-rounder to join our excellent rota, offering a fantastic work/life balance. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are important.
We have certificate holders in Surgery, Medicine, Ophthalmology, Dermatology and vets with special interest in Orthopaedics, Dentistry, Imaging and Cardiology. As a team we are always happy to collaborate with each other with complicated cases, or support a colleague should they want to progress.
• Modern, purpose built RCVS accredited Veterinary Hospital with 4 branches
• Team of 18 experienced vets and 21 RVNs
• 4 day week and 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
• As the host practice for Vets Now there is no out of hours, Sundays or Bank Holidays
• 5 weeks annual leave + Bank Holidays
• Competitive Salary
• CPD allowance, encouraged to certificate level
• Pension contributions and professional membership fees paid (RCVS,VDS,BVA)
• Generous staff discounts
• Milton Keynes is a great area to live in – modern, spacious town – surrounded by countryside with excellent shopping and leisure activities and quick rail links to London