We are looking to recruit 1 to 2 enthusiastic and committed Veterinary Surgeons who will fit in with our existing family of vets.
We currently employ, 7 Vets and 5 RVN’s with additional auxiliary staff covering all 3 branches. Each practice has fantastic medical and surgical facilities. 2 core standard veterinary practices and 1 accredited Small Animal Veterinary Hospital.
Strong communication skills are essential, and you must be a good team player. We also want someone who is keen to learn, share and progress. Above all, we want someone who can demonstrate a level of care and attention to detail in keeping with our very high standards.
JP Vets will support all successful candidates with advanced certificate support and CPD. We will also support those in need of temporary or permanent accommodation.
The practice does treat exotic animals in addition to small animals. Ongoing training will be offered to those candidates who show an active interest in expanding their knowledge in this area. This is non-essential.
What we offer:
• Salary Starting at £38,000 rising (negotiable based on experience)
• Advanced Certificate support (un-capped)
• CPD budget. (un-capped)
• No OOH
• 4 weeks paid holidays (excluding bank holidays)
• Clinical Freedom and no targets or restrictions on drugs used.
• 1 in 3 Saturdays (rota’d) / No Sundays
• Accommodation (negotiable)
• Profit Share Scheme (to be discussed)