Looking for a career with a good work/life balance and development opportunities with support from AVP’s, cert holders and VetGDP Mentors?
Come and join our friendly Independent Small Animal Veterinary Hospital team.
We are looking for newly graduated Small Animal Veterinary Surgeons, to join our team this Summer. This is a full time, 2yr contract (with a view to permanency), working a 5-week rotation. The rota includes days, nights, lates, weekends and generous days off.
If you would like to be part of a busy, energetic team and want to take pride in providing excellent patient care in a hospital environment, we might just be the practice you’re looking for.
The successful candidates will receive a comprehensive induction from our experienced senior team members, including support and guidance from our AVP’s and certificate holders. For those looking for future progression, further certificates are encouraged and supported.
This package includes:
* Newly graduated vet starting salary of £33k
* VDS cover provided
* RCVS annual renewal fees paid
* 28 days annual leave, including Bank Holidays
* Company Pension
Upon successful completion of the 6m probationary period:
* Invitation to join BUPA Health Insurance (corporate scheme) subs paid for after 5yrs continuous employment
* Up to £20 per month towards gym subscription
* Up to £20 per month towards pet insurance
* Discounted professional veterinary fees
* 5 days CPD per year, up to the value of £1500 (pro rata)
* 1 additional days holiday for every 2 full years completed (up to a maximum of 5 days)
Please send your CV, letter of intent and 2 references for the attention of Maxine Ketley, Practice Manager – [email protected]
Closing date for applications Friday 4th March 2022Vetsure Clinic Link