An exciting opportunity for a new graduate to help grow our established practice in Sheffield.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an additional Veterinary Surgeon for our independent, family run, small animal practice in Sheffield.
What we can offer:
• A true family practice where it is okay to have fun and enjoy your job in a supportive, caring environment
• 15-minute consultations, with allocated admin and coffee breaks
• 4 Day working week. 1 in 4 Saturdays (9am to 1pm)
• Market leading salary from £30,000 to £35,000.
• Annual salary reviews
• Bonus scheme
• Birthday leave and 5 weeks holiday
• Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS)
• Good variation of consults and surgeries per day
The ideal vet would have interests in medicine and surgery, which would be supported within the practice. Also a team player with excellent communication skills and a compassionate approach to patient and client care.
If you think that you might be interested in becoming a valued member of our fun, friendly, motivated and forward-thinking team, please check out our practice tour and meet the team on our website: croftveterinary.com/about/
If you would like to apply or discuss further, please send across your CV and brief cover note to Danii Poulter email: [email protected]