At AlphaPet we pride ourselves on being a very personal and approachable practice. Our customer service is second to none and our staff are our single most important asset; they make AlphaPet the success it is today. We work very hard to maintain stable teams and so job vacancies like these are very few and far between.
• 100% small animal
• 15 (12 FTE) vet team, including 3 certificate holders
• RCVS Hospital and 2 satellite surgeries
• One full weekday off each week
• 5 weeks holiday
• Equally-shared OOH and weekend rota
• Generous remuneration package including 2 professional subscriptions, OOH bonus, Christmas bonus, CPD allowance, pension contribution, perk-box membership, staff outings and a day off for your birthday!
We are able to offer the support necessary to help get you confidently on your feet and to quickly become a valued and valuable member of the AlphaPet Team. We have been recognised with the ‘Investor in People’ award, so you know you’ll be in good hands!
If you are interested in working for us, please feel free to drop us a line to [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter.
Alternatively, you are more than welcome to speak informally to one of the Directors (Richard Edwards or Doug Alexander) on 01243 842832.
If you are interested in applying for the position please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected].Vetsure Clinic Link